The IoT Business Show is brought to you by: http://www.iot-inc.com
In this bonus episode, Bruce will provide a short, high-level summary of each chapter of his book, IoT Inc: How Your Company Can Use the Internet of Things to Win in the Outcome Economy. The goal is to help you get to know it better. It’s not a reading from the book, but it will give you an overview of the topics covered in its 300 pages.
The book is divided into three parts and 16 chapters:
Part One: The Business End of IoT
- Chapter 1: IoT Tech Defined from a Value Perspective
- Chapter 2: Creating Value with IoT
- Chapter 3: Monetizing IoT Value
- Chapter 4: The Changing Customer Relationship
Part Two: Analyzing Your Business Through the IoT Lens
- Chapter 5: Your Industry and The Changes Coming
- Chapter 6: IoT Competition and IoT Competitive Advantages
- Chapter 7: The Outcome Economy
- Chapter 8: Your IoT Company – Department by Department
- Chapter 9: Defining Your IoT Product’s Requirements
- Chapter 10: Getting Started
Part Three: A Tech Deep Dive on IoT
- Chapter 11: The Software-Defined Product
- Chapter 12: The Hardware-Defined Product
- Chapter 13: The Network Fabric
- Chapter 14: External Systems Including Other IoT Products
- Chapter 15: IoT Analytics on Big Data
- Chapter 16: IoT Cyber Security and Risk Management
Consider taking 60 seconds to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. They are extremely helpful when it comes to ranking the show and you can be sure I read every one.
And lastly, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.