Solo episode with Bruce Sinclair, the host of the show, discussing the confusion around what the term digital transformation means. Bruce will dissect the term into its three tech layers and relate each to the company stage where it creates the most value. In this episode, Bruce discusses:
- The true meaning of digital transformation.
- The three tech layers of digital transformation and what they are.
- The biggest money-maker: smart digital transformation.
- The difference between smart digital transformation and digital transformation.
- The smart digital transformation stack.
- The tech layer with the most impact at the three maturity stages of a company.
Related links you may find useful:
Direct download: bruce_s_mixdown-A.mp3
-- posted at: 12:30am PST