Our guest, Peter Orban, is the founder of XR Solutions, a producer of immersive and wearable computing. Originally a Mad Man he traded his advertising career for another creative profession a decade ago – to be a startup founder and business developer.
In this episode, Peter and Bruce discuss:
- The definition of extended reality (XR), which includes sensory tech along the continuum of, assisted reality, augmented reality (AR), mixed reality (MR) and virtual reality (VR).
- The breakdown of the three main tech components of XR and how they work.
- Use cases of how extended reality creates value.
- The cost and time needed to implement an XR solution.
- Case studies to tie everything together and to quantify the value generated.
Related links you may find useful:
Direct download: s2e5_-_peter_o.mp3
Category:Investing in Technology
-- posted at: 12:30am PDT