Our guest Taha Memon is the founder and CEO of Dunia and CloudiTwins. He has over 10 years of experience as an entrepreneur, speaker and as a business development consultant to startups in Pakistan and the US. In this episode, Taha and Bruce discuss:
- The tech behind smart contracts.
- How to create a smart contract and if this means lawyers will soon be made obsolete.
- The role of platforms (middleware) to deploy smart contracts.
- The Golden Triangle: the valuable connection between smart products – smart business models – smart contracts.
- A few interesting use cases for smart contracts.
- The benefits, risks and minefields of smart contract deployment.
- A real estate case study that quantifies the value and cost of smart contracts.
Related links you may find useful:
Direct download: taha_m_edit_mixdown-A.mp3
-- posted at: 12:30am PST