Our guest, Paulo Lopes, is an experienced business development executive in the IoT industry and is currently a senior marketing manager at Haltian. Haltian is a Gartner Cool Vendor that provides global IoT solutions focused on smart offices specializing in the employee experience.
In this episode Paulo and Bruce discuss:
- Although most/all workspace optimization efforts to date have been made in production/manufacturing workspaces, there is a large opportunity in improving white-color workspaces – especially in the era of Covid.
- How to digitally transform the white-collar workspace to improve employee efficiency and efficacy.
- The technology used to transform an office into a smart office.
- The digital transformation cost items associated with making an office smart and the value created.
- A case study quantifying the costs and value of the Smart office.
Related links you may find useful:
Direct download: s2e4_-_paulo_l.mp3
Category:Investing in Technology
-- posted at: 12:30am PST