Our guest, John Burton is CEO and co-founder of UrsaLeo, a company focused on bringing modern UI to the industrial world. Previously John had a 30-year career in semiconductors and founded multiple companies.
In this episode, John and Bruce discuss:
- The process and technology involved in creating a 3D digital twin.
- Different use cases for 3D visualization of IoT data.
- The advantages 3D and 4D visualization of industrial data has over the more common 2D visualization of today.
- Selling the 3D digital twin to the OEM versus the end customer.
- The Flogistix case study, where the value, costs and time are quantified.
Related links you may find useful:
Direct download: s2e9_-_john_b.mp3
Category:Investing in Technology
-- posted at: 12:30am PDT