Our guests are André Quina, sales director with Plat4mation, an experienced control and automation engineer and Greg McKenzie, a commercial lead with Plat4mation with 22 years of manufacturing operational experience in food, automotive, and plastics. André, Greg and Bruce discuss:
- How to leverage manufacturing operators to improve efficiency and safety.
- How WAZE-like tagging works, why it’s important and its results.
- The different benefits of a connected worker platform versus a connected machine platform.
- How a worker-centric maintenance solution is different from an AI maintenance solution.
- The importance of capturing tribal knowledge.
- Applicable use cases.
- A brewery case study including the quantified value produced.
Related links you may find useful:
Direct download: andre_q_mixdown-A.mp3
-- posted at: 12:30am PDT