Our guest Joseph Aamidor is an experienced product leader and expert in smart buildings, real estate technology and facility operations. His company provides guidance to building owners, operators, and management firms. Before Aamidor Consulting, Joe worked for the Lucid Design Group and Johnson Controls.
In this episode, Joe and Bruce discuss:
- How a smart building differs from building automation.
- Why make a building smart and the value levers involved.
- Identifying which buildings are best suited to be digitally transformed.
- Why energy savings is the lowest hanging fruit.
- Different ways to make a building smart.
- A case study including the costs and the value created enabling us to calculate the return on technology investment
Related links you may find useful:
Direct download: s2e14_-_joe_a-A.mp3
-- posted at: 12:30am PDT